Monday, November 19, 2012

Changing things up

It was a sick day around our house today. This time is was my turn, just in time for everyone to get better. Since I spent the day on the couch I finished The 39 clues Cahills VS Vespers Book 2 of course now I have to wait for book 3. That gives me time to listen to another book that I had been waiting for. Cobbled Court series Book 4 Threading the needle. The first 3 are about how everyone needs friends. Each person in the story has problems, for example one women thinks she has friends but when she really needs one it turns out she only has acquaintances. But all these women have 1 thing in common quilting and it brings them together.
I'm still on the prologue but this one has already pulled me in with tears in my eyes. I decided to start a quilting project I have been putting off. One of the squares is going to be a stamped cross stitch cloth. It came along quite nicely today between my naps.




- Keep crafting! Love, Me.

1 comment:

Brandie said...

Can't wait to see the finished project.
Feel better!