Thursday, February 11, 2010

Making a come back

I've been crafting for as long as I can remember. I'm 31 and I started, I would say when I about 5. I had those card that you would lace a shoe string through. They were kind of like connect the dots but with holes and your shoestring would complete the picture. They were supposed to help with fine motor skills and numbers, but I just liked to make the picture and create new ones. I had one that when the sting was done correctly it made a picture of a cat. I took a hole puncher and added whiskers and a bed! If my Mom was smart she should have taken it away from right than but seeing as I am the youngest of 7 and the fact that I would play with these for HOURS well...
I have tried to write other blogs and have failed miserably. I think that has to do with the fact that I end up writing about thing I don't TRULY care about. This is something I TRULY care about. So here is my first blog entry of many about the things that my family (but mostly me) craft. Enjoy!

No comments: